Today’s guest helps her clients communicate more powerfully in today’s digital age.
Her PUB method is an award-winning system that has helped thousands of sales, marketing and leadership professionals type, text and post more persuasively. It helps them communicate more dynamically so they can attract attention, increase influence, and sell their ideas in a smarter way.
She founded Socialite Agency, the world’s only social media firm specializing exclusively in live events. For the last decade, Socialite has helped Fortune 100 brands catapult their social media success via award-winning digital activations and campaigns. Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) awarded Socialite’s work with FreemanXP as “Best Social Media” across the entire meetings industry.
She is the author of “Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace”, an international keynote speaker, and a three-time entrepreneur who has been hired by The Academy Awards, The United States Navy, ABC/Disney, and Nelson Mandela’s Legacy of Hope.
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership “A leader helps us see our bigger mission, a bigger purpose, and feel inspired to go for it.”
- how being bullied in middle school made her realize the world doesn’t really want you to be yourself.
- the impact of her dad’s “4 + 1” pep talk after high school and how it affected her life.
- the start and fail of her very first business and her thoughts on failure.
- her brilliant idea, a subscription service for women, and why it didn’t work.
- how working for the Oscars completely changed the path of the Socialite Agency.
- her PUB method – being personal, useful, and brief when connecting with new people and potential clients.
- how altering your reality into believing the things you want are going to happen can change the trajectory of your business.
- Her realization that the pandemic has put people into two categories; waiting for things to be over/get better or creating new things.
You can listen to Robbie and I’s conversation below!
Want to increase your influence, attract more attention and sell smarter even in today’s crazy new normal?
You can bring Erin in for a keynote speech or virtual program.
Enroll in her online course The Social Media Spa.
Or you can read her Amazon #1 bestselling book: “Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace.”