Highlighters, have you ever wondered how you might be able to establish new, different income streams in your business?! If you’re feeling like you haven’t quite “made it” when it comes to the financial success of your business or blowing up your small consultancy or taking the first step towards bringing your idea into the world- this episode is for you.
Brilliant, insightful, and one of the top 50 business thinkers in the world, Dorie Clark joins us for a life-changing talk sharing her advice on exactly where to start when it comes to reinventing ourselves, launching new entrepreneurial undertakings, finding our people, polishing our personal brand, getting brave enough to make the leap into entrepreneurship and more. Dorie has been recognized as a top communication coach, is a charismatic consultant, and a dynamo keynote speaker. She’s the best-selling author behind Reinventing You and Stand out, which was named the number one leadership book of 2015 by INC magazine. A former presidential campaign spokeswoman, the New York Times dubbed Dorie “one of the best experts when it comes to self-reinvention and helping others make real change in their lives.” A frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, she consults and speaks for clients, including Google, Microsoft, and the World Bank—let’s just say we are lucky to have her on the show today because Dorie is a FORCE to be reckoned with.
Join us as we discuss Entrepreneurial You, and together, explore how you can take the first step to finally launching your next new venture.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify key first steps so you can begin your entrepreneurial mission.
- Create multiple NEW streams of income in your business
- Prioritize your entrepreneurial energy
- Unearth the secret to starting a successful business
- Determine whether you are ready to launch your own online course
- Step back to spring forward to success
- Strategize on your potential long-term marketing initiatives
- Focus on building your business credentials
- Determine your “why” to launch your entrepreneurial journey
- Evolve from free to paid engagements online
You can download her free Entrepreneurial You self-assessment workbook.