How can you fire your fear, build your faith, and become the boss of your own life?
If you are looking for inspiration, strategy, and a tribe of like-minded goal-setters, you have come to the right place! Today’s guest is Stefanie Peters, who is the brains behind The Boss Life, a one-stop empowerment platform designed to help you take your life AND your business to the next level. Stefanie is the bestselling author of Unleash Your Lady Boss and the host of The Boss Life Podcast, and she also has extensive experience in both the network marketing and real estate industries.
In this episode, Stefanie shares her incredible story about achieving unreal success at a very young age and how she makes her mindset the focus of the secret power behind her trajectory. She also shares some details about how she uses affirmations, energetic connections, her faith, and, most importantly, her hard work and hustle to create the life that she has always dreamed of. Stefanie is here to help you replicate her success in your own personal and professional life so SADDLE UP HIGHLIGHTERS for her incredible insights around rethinking how you talk to yourself, reframing your affirmations, and getting SUPER clear on YOUR definition of success- on your own terms.
In this episode you’ll:
- Learn how to illuminate your purpose by just taking that one next step forward.
- Find the courage to step into your potential by simply getting out of your own way first.
- Discover the value of devotionals when it comes to listening to the voice inside yourself.
- Rethink your definition of success and choose pursuits that nourish your soul
- Learn a simple exercise for distinguishing between your facts and your stories.
- Build your dream tribe by stepping into a bigger, better version of you
- Realize the power of a DM in helping you connect with other game-changing players.
- Envision your ultimate “lady boss” life by being intentional and writing your goals down.
- Reimagine what it means to pursue your best life- (HINT: leave the labels behind!)
“When you start going into action, the next step illuminates.” — Stefanie Peters [0:04:51]
“It’s the person that you become on the way to the goal that is so much more important than the actual goal itself.” — Stefanie Peters [0:08:06]
“A lot of times, we convince ourselves that there are certain things that we are doing that are a fact, and they are honestly just a story. You have to always ask yourself and be self-aware – is this a story [that I’m telling myself] or is this a fact?” — Stefanie Peters [0:16:01]
“Pray like everything depends on God, and work like everything depends on you.” — Stefanie Peters [0:23:47]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: