How can you manifest your deepest desires through journaling?
While we may have spoken about journaling before, today we are joined by Rachel Luna, podcast host and author of Permission to Offend who has used it to manifest her deepest desires. From finding out her boyfriend of three years was married, to struggles with disordered eating, body dysmorphia, her parents having AIDS, losing her biological mother at a young age, alcohol abuse, depression, date rape, and breast cancer, Rachel has overcome a lot in her life! Today she shares how she realized the power of journaling in her mid-twenties and used it to completely transform her life in just 18 months. Tuning in, you’ll discover how the write-shift-script journaling method works. She explains the difference between a diary and a journal, breaks down the entire process as it has worked for her, and explains some of the common mistakes that people make when journaling, such as over-thinking, giving up too soon, and skipping the all-important third step. Tune in to find out how to unlock that conscious-subconscious barrier so that you can overcome limiting beliefs and manifest the life you have always wanted!
In this episode you’ll:
- Discover the difference between journaling and keeping a diary.
- Hear about how the power of journaling can completely transform your life.
- Learn what the write-shift-script journaling method is and how you can use it.
- Understand how to write from a position of positivity, gratitude, and love.
- Explore the specifics of what you really want.
- Rethink why journaling may not have worked for you in the past.
- Discover the next step to achieving your dreams.
- Find out what the most common journaling mistakes are.
- Script a new reality.
- Find out about Rachel’s journaling coaching program.
“When you journal the way that I teach it, it’s really about creating a vision for your life with intention.” — Rachel Luna [0:02:04]
“‘Today was a hard day, I’m sad, I feel this —’ Well, if that’s what you’re experiencing, then that’s what you’re thinking, and that’s what you’re writing, and it becomes this loop, so no change happens.” — Rachel Luna [0:03:32]
“Write it, rip the pages out, and throw them away! You don’t have to keep the pages for it to work. There’s nothing magical about a journal. It’s just an action step. It’s just a thing you’re doing so that you can connect with your soul’s true desires.” — Rachel Luna [0:16:07]
“It’s just for you to unlock that conscious-subconscious barrier so that you can get in and pull out the junk and limiting beliefs and get more clarity on what you want and what action do you need to take.” — Rachel Luna [0:16:27]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
(An article by a neuroscientist – 24:22)